Looking for that perfect mix of salty and sweet? This garlic and sun-dried tomato corn muffin recipe gives classic cornbread a savory twist that even the kiddos can get down with. Whether you're entertaining a few guests or need a quick little somethin' to whip up for the family, these muffins will do the trick without the stress.
- 2 (8 1/2-ounce) packages corn muffin mix (recommended: Jiffy)
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup diced sun-dried tomatoes (from an 8-ounce jar)
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and grease two muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, stir and combine the muffin mix, corn, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the buttermilk, sour cream, and eggs together until well blended.
- Add the buttermilk mixture to the muffin mix, stirring to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins, filling each cup about halfway.
- Bake until golden brown on top, approximately 15 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis