It's been described as one of the easiest, quickest, most delicious meals that offers a unique flavor profile, so it'd be wrong if we didn't share the recipe. Better work up an appetite, because we're certain you'll want to make this for your next dinner!
1/4 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt, at room temperature 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil 1 large clove garlic, minced Juice and zest of 1 lemon Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper 3 boneless skinless chicken thighs 1 cup whole wheat or other whole grain orzo 1 cup frozen petite peas, thawed and patted dry 2 ounces finely crumbled goat cheese, at room temperature 4 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs, such as basil and tarragon
- Whisk together the yogurt, 2 teaspoons of oil, garlic, lemon juice, and 1/2 teaspoon (each) of salt and pepper in a medium bowl until mixed well.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Rub the chicken with 1 teaspoon of oil and sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Grill until nicely marked and cooked through, about 10 to 12 minutes on each side. Transfer to a cutting board and let sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Add the orzo to the boiling water and cook according to the directions on the package for al dente, stirring in the peas during the last minute of cooking.
- Drain, reserving 1 cup of the cooking liquid.
- Stir the orzo and peas into the yogurt mixture, along with the goat cheese, 3 tablespoons of fresh herbs, and at least 3/4 cups of the cooking liquid until everything is well combined. Transfer to a plate.
- Thinly slice the chicken and arrange on top of the orzo. Sprinkle with lemon zest and the remaining 1 tablespoon of fresh herbs. Enjoy!